Monday, November 30, 2009

remember december

Today is the first day of my fave month, December. This month is always special to me. Many joyful things happened (or will happen) in every December. So, let’s see what will happen to me in this 2009 December:

1. Don't know the date, but it must be this month. I'm waiting for a letter from the Australian Development Scholarship. Either i will be accepted or not, they will send me the letter. I've gotten the letter last year and it said "No". Which one will i get this year? whatever it is, i will take that with joyful =)
2. Two friends are getting married this weekend. Two parties in two days, this my own record so far. Have prepared what will i wear for those two and i'm so exited to see their celebration of love.
3. Rain, gloomy, rain and gloomy! What a perfect weather for me. Will often enjoy those two in my frontyard with hot milk, happy-tos and Christmas songs, perfect!
4. My birthday (yey!!!). I will turn 25 twenty days later. People says that a men will show his real character when they turn 25. Will i? well, let's see =)
5. Christmas celebration. Snowfall will make this perfect moment become more perfect (lol). The songs, the clarity, the atmosphere, and the celebration itself!!! My Church will have a celebration on 20th containing drama, music performance, and many more!

Still plenty of fun besides that five. I will tell u every joy i'll experience in thousand sunny =)

-december is always be remembered-