Friday, November 20, 2009

Going Green


Hi there! Yep, I've gone green! Green is my favorite color, so when Cindy gave us a color challenge on StampTV of green/ivory I was in frog heaven (get it, frog--green) LOL. It must be the coffee kickin' in! This card also is part of the StampTV Member Blog Event. We were asked to use one of the new sets from the last release. If you are a member, and have one of the sets listed here you can upload a card and then go to Gina's blog and add a link to your STV Member Blog card using Mr. Linky at the bottom of her post. If you are not a member and want to be, go here to sign up. It's free and heck, we're just alot of fun to hang out with! :) The card details are listed below.

This card also covers a couple of other challenges going on this week in blogland. Over on the Lord Have Mercy blog, there is a sketch challenge on Tuesdays. I always check out the challenge, but never seem to get anything made, well by golly this week was the week to get 'er done! This week is #48, so you can see I am waaaay behind!

The next challenge is for the Just Us Girls blog. Each Saturday they have something new and exciting they want us to do. This week it is to use dry embossing. That's an easy one for me because almost every card I make I used my beloved Cuttlebug and embossing folders. For this card I used Divine Swirls and Swiss Dots. Need these folders, you can get them at The Cat's Meow. Just e-mail Sharon and tell her I sent ya!

Here's the deets:
Stamps: Vintage Borders (Gina K Designs)
Paper: PL Ivory, PL Fresh Asparagus and PL Green Apple
Ink: Adirondack Lettuce
Extras: MS Branch punch, MS Snowflake punch, button,pearl, gems, G99 Copic for coloring gems and pearl, Cuttlebug Textile Texture and Divine Swirls EF

I've also had a few questions about the bin full of "It's Gotta Go" stuff from this post and the adorable little green (we've got a theme here) cup/saucer from this post. I will post about them on Sunday, so stay tuned.