Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What do you want for Christmas?

Alexa put the ABC flashcards in order!
Smarty Pants!

Adam and I have been frequently asking Alexa what she would like to see Santa Claus bring her for Christmas. We've asked her, we've told her to make a list, write a letter, ect. and each and every time, her answer is..."Floss". It makes me laugh every time she says it. Out of all the things in the world she could ask Santa for, she wants to ask him to bring her FLOSS??


The other day, she did make a list, tho, and one of the first things she said was a 'picture frame with a picture of my family' so she can put it in her room. It melted my heart. She also wanted a tea set, kitchen, plates and cups and the Princess and the Frog Barbie.


Lillian made a list at school of the things she wanted from Santa and on her list was a baby dolly, playdough and finger paint.


Adam and I asked our neighbor, Viktoriya, to babysit this Saturday so that we could finish up our shopping.



Floss is the first thing on my list. :)