Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ok, so here is what I've been hearing...

1.) My mom said we are getting at least a foot of snow starting tomorrow through Saturday morning. It's going to be a terrible storm with wind and not to believe anyone who says otherwise. My aunt and uncle from Prior Lake have already decided they will not be making the trip up to Elbow for Christmas Eve and my aunt and uncle and their 5 kids won't be making the trip up there from Hutchinson either because this storm is going to be massive. My brother Ben won't be going up to spend Christmas with my family either as he lives here in the cities and the storm is going to be so bad that either he won't make it there or won't make it back for work.

2.) My co-worker, Taing, said that her son from out east that was supposed to fly in last Friday night has been delayed until at least Thursday (Christmas Eve) due to the terrible weather. There has been over 5,000 flights canceled or delayed.

3.) My co-worker, Steve, said that we could get 8 inches and some areas could get up to 12. South is supposed to get it worse and we're going to get rain and lots of wind after the snow. It's going to be terrible, but Saturday will be fine, because that's when his flight leaves for Costa Rica and there should be no problem.

4.) My boss, Tom, said that we're supposed to get up to 2 feet of snow on Christmas. No travel is recommended. The storm is identical to the one out east?

5.) My co-worker, Ron, said that it's already starting to snow and doesn't think any of his family is going to make it to his house for Christmas. It's a crisis because his wife doesn't know how much food to prepare.

6.) My husband, Adam, says everything will be fine. It's all being blown out of proportion, his family will all make it to our house Christmas Eve. I'm being over dramatic! No worries!


LORD HELP ME!!!!!