Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sew Many Cards "Red" Challenge

This week's challenge at Sew Many Cards is to make a project using only red (you can use any colors in your image). I love red so this was easy for me. I chose Hershey wearing a Santa hat with antlers. I used some liguid applique to make his "furry" parts of his hat and colored the rest with copics (love those things). I have some cute ribbon with Santa's little helper printed on it but it seemed a little too much and it was too hard to get the words where I wanted them as there was quite a space between the images so....I just made a ribbon tag and pop dotted it on another ribbon. I was going for that "wavy" ribbon look that everyone seems to be able to do with paper but I didn't quite get it. It is still pretty cute IRL though. Follow me and check out the rest of the design team's projects....that's where I'm headed!