Monday, December 21, 2009

Special Delivery

Good Monday morning! I have been hecka busy getting ready for Christmas, how about you? I have several cards in my "to be blogged" folder that I haven't shared with you yet so this week I will have several little posts for you as I clean out my folder and make room for new cards. I'm not going to go into construction detail, but I will list the recipe below. I have been working on some Valentine class projects.............can you belive that? Stamping for Valentines already?

I have my family coming for Christmas Eve and then we go to David's parents house for Christmas Day. I would love to hear what will you be doing to celebrate the holiday?

Card deets:

Stamps: Special Delivery (Gina K. Designs)

Paper: PL Vibrant Violet, PL Black (GKD), Gold Shimmer (Cat's Meow)

Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Memento Lulu Lavender, TopBoss

Extras: Buttons (GKD), Snowflake CB EF, Ribbon, Gold Spica Glitter pen, Gold EP