Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two for Tuesday

Hi there! I thought I would share two cards that I created this summer. See, I told you I had a bunch of stuff I needed to clean out of my "to be blogged" folder. :) Both of these cards were created for the Dare to get Dirty challenges over on SCS back in July.

This card covered two DTGD challenges. They were: DTGD09debdeb Moved by Music and DTGD09Toy Color My World

The color part was easy, I didn’t have the exact cardstock, so I used colors that I thought were pretty close. The Moved by Music part was TOUGH! I looked at my stamps and drew a blank. I saw this cute little surfboard stamp by Savvy sitting on my shelf and the song Surfin’ Safari by the Beach Boys came into my head. I finished it off with this cute little sentiment from Anna Wight/Whipper Snapper

This card covered three DTGD challenges. They were: DTGD09BevMom Sew Unexpected, DTGD09rainy Sketch Challenge and DTGD09PickleTree Born to be Wild

I pondered over this card for a couple of days, I knew I needed to combine these challenges in order to get them all completed and uploaded on time. I picked this great DP from Bo Bunny’s Abbey Road collection and added some chocolate cs from Prismatics as the base and accent pieces. I faux sewed down the sides of the center piece and added some bling. The cute little owl and the sentiment are from Hero Arts. The ribbon is from my stash.

hugs,