Saturday, December 12, 2009

Partridge in a Pear Tree


Happy Saturday! It's rainy, cold and windy here today. I have been in the studio for most of the day creating a few cards and tags for Christmas. I have several Christmas cards that I have not posted yet, so over the next few days I will try to get through them all and get caught up. (wishful thinking)

This card is one I did for a class last month. This cute little Partridge in a Pear Tree is from Stampendous. I colored it with Copic markers and then added some Spica Glitter pens and a few red flat nailheads to the berries for a little extra detail. I'm pretty sure a partridge isn't blue, but what the heck, he's cute! The details are below:

Stamps: Partridge in Pear Tree (Stampendous)
Cardstock: Racy Raspberry, Deep Green (Treasures by Worldwin), Neenah CC Natural
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras: Copics, Spica Glitter Pens, Divine Swirls CB EF, Petite Oval Classic and Scallop Nesties