Monday, June 22, 2009

Words Inside are Dancing

Like I've said in the past. Sometimes I just have to grab pen and paper and it's as if someone else is writing... This came so fast this morning, I had to grab a pen and the back of whatever was in front of me and jot it down... Talk about Random!!! :-D Whew!....
Oh well... I share it here anyway....




Words Inside are Dancing


Words fly across the page; Dark lines dancing by


First a funny jig; Then mixed in with a waltz


Words come in my mind; As music from the soul


Words are painting pictures; Though I can not draw


The paper fills up quickly; As the words keep dancing by


The music is internal; Illuminating from Light and Love


The image that I’m painting; Comes flooding in like thunder


Yet the flow is rapid; The music can’t be stopped


Spring, Summer, Fall; Give way to Winters cold


Yet every season too must come; To be a part of life


Today my thoughts are abstract; Yet to someone may make sense


I can not stop the flow; Of this almighty pen


So dance your inner dance; And feel your song inside


Your music’s just beginning; the tune is yours unique


Paint your life so full; With things that fill your soul


Go look outside and see; All the glories that there are


Then paint your song; And sing your pen and dance your inner dance


It’s love and Light that guide me; From thought to ink to paper


And then into your life I send; These words in random order


This must be my Picasso; Abstract in thought I paint;
I sing this song on paper; With ink and pen create;
These words inside are a dancing


Written with Love and Light,
By Nina P. 6/22/09


Since this poem is so random and abstract... I'm sending out a random heart!! I found it on line in the local newspaper section of photo's. I can't find it again to give proper credit :-(

Either way, the photographer caught an amazing "wild" heart....

I found the pgotographer!!! cheychey37 can be found @ http://rochesterhomepage.net/mymedia/view.php?id=2321