Monday, June 29, 2009

I AM

I AM

I am the glimmer of Hope
In the well of darkness

I am the touch of compassion
On the shoulder of sorrows

I am the comforting shade
Soothing the heat of self hatred

I am the eternal spring
In the desert of despair

I am the cooling water
In the heat of anger

I am the soft lullaby
Calling for slumber and rest

I am the soothing salve
On the wounds of the heart

I am the shining Light
On your path through life

I am the sweet dreams
Of a better tomorrow

I am the healer
Of the wounds of the earth

I am the breath
That illuminates your soul

I am the All
That fills your emptiness

I am the knowledge
In the classroom of chaos

I am the Life
For the living and the dead

I am the voice of reason
In a heated debate

I am the Peacemaker
In the fight of misunderstandings

I am the glue
That repairs broken lives

I am the warm hand
You hold when you need a friend

I am the listening ear
That hears your deepest thoughts

I am the caring heart
That beats forever

I am the Master
Piecing the mosaic of life

I am the vigilant protector
With you on your darkest nights

I am the comforter
Of all your fears, doubts and worries

I am the Always
That is in you , with you, through you

I AM LOVE
the TRUTH of All that was,
All that is, and
All that will be

Written with a hand guiding mine;
With Love and Light, by Nina P.
6/29/09