Saturday, May 30, 2009

SHE did it...my first EGGS.

Went down to my snake room this morning and this is what I saw! Grin Grin


I spy something in there!
I am so happy it happened today. She was a bit overdue...so this helps my mood a lot.



Here's her giving me "the look" You know the one I mean..."Don't mess with me."


6 gorgeous eggs! Very exciting! She would have cared for the eggs for the next 2 months but I've got an incubator. So, I took the eggs out.


The clutch weighed in at 624 grams. 5 candled good. The 6th is underneath and I couldn't get to it.


One problem. When trying to snap the top on the egg container the bunch of eggs was too tall so it doesn't sit tight. I'll have to figure something out today.


This is the mom after her tub is all cleaned. She was very thirsty. Drank for awhile. Now I want her to start eatting again. She's been fasting for 3 months.

My very first ball python eggs. Grin Grin