Friday, May 22, 2009

Fairy for a friend

Made this for a blogging friend, who has had a few stays in hospital lately. I know she's received it so can show it here now.

Edit...As Stef kindly suggested I've put it on Flutter by Wednesday.. well it's a fairy with 2 papers, just hope it's not too late..

Decoupage and glittered the fairy which is from Crafters Companions Flower Fairies CD, I chose her as I loved the colour and she is so dainty. I originally put her on a darker green background but didn't like it, then found the purple paper with the fern on it, so decided to go with the mauve, backing paper and velum from a pad I had.


Would love to know what you think..



I know a lot of you are experiencing the same problems as me with blogger, I've been trying to catch up on all the blogs I follow, sometimes the page loads, then IE says it cannot load the page, then I can't get to leave a comment, or I leave a comment and it doesn't show up, ......so if I've left you comments on the same card more than once, sorry, I just can't see the comments I've left, and it's not the comment will appear after approval thingy, and if I haven't left you a comment well I thought I had........ I wish there was some easy way that I could tell which posts I have commented on, or am I just cracking up.....will spend a few hours later checking on all the blogs that I thought I'd left comments on to see if they appear, by that time maybe blogger will behave.
Edit.... I've just realised why I can't leave comments on some blogs, it might help some of you too....google toolbar has a popup blocker on it, and depending on how the blog has it's comments page set up, the popup blocker is blocking it. I can't remember activating it, but I've turned it off now and can get to the comments page, now just hope this might be why I couldn't leave comments too. Now all I've got to sort is the IE problem, hope it cures this too.
Take care