Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unity Inspiration Blog Hop

Today I'm participating in Unity's Inspirational Blog Hop. View the Inspirational Blog Hop by starting at Unity's Blog.

Whenever my dad had to travel out of town, my mom would hide love notes in his luggage. I have continued the tradition and also leave little notes or at least a card in my husband's luggage. I made this card for one of his upcoming business trips.



Supplies:Unity Stamps -- Crazy for You from the Be My Valentine Kit and a Small Bracket (sorry I don't know which kit that's from...I got it in the recent grab bag). Papers & Ribbon -- Paper Studio, Silver Rhinestones -- Michael's, Flowers -- Prima, Brad -- Bazzill, Stickles, Ink -- Colorbox.

My favorite quote:

If you'll do after you're married,
what you did before you were married
in order to get married,
you'll stay married.

~~Donald Worch


Your next stop on your blog hop adventure is to the very talented Michelle. Enjoy!!