Friday, March 27, 2009

Mums Card for Mothers Day..

Made this for my Mum, I received the flower fairy CD just in time to make this. I just loved the image but I couldn't decide which colour fairy to use, so I thought I'd use two colours.


Then I didn't have any backing paper that matched and as I didn't want to use any from the CD I inked up some embossed card, which I matted on to Mirri card. I used 2 A4 cards joined together to get the size right. Then I decided I wanted to use the flowers inside the card too so I had to put the words on the back of the card. Cut the greeting with Robo. By the time I'd added all the mats and layers it weighed a ton, it was a good job I didn't have to post it.




















Mum thought it was lovely. Shame about the photo's will have to take the again at a better angle.

Would love to know what you think...