Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THE "RIGHT NOW" TAG

Ron of In My Own Words, my (and Vanity’s Child’s) favorite blogger, gave me a tag (again!). But I thank him for this as this makes me feel wanted. I am not done with our Department’s Project Procurement Management Plan yet but he must be missing me and wants me back in Blogosphere right away. So, here I am.

The basic premise is this – answers should all be “at the current moment.”

Let’s do this.

  1. Where is your cellphone - on top of my desk

  2. Your hair - short

  3. Your father - in Heaven and in my heart

  4. Your favorite thing - watching VINCENT BUENO on videos

  5. Your dream last night - I did not dream last night

  6. Your favorite drink - hot chocolate

  7. Your dream goal - meet, hug (and kiss!), and thank VINCENT BUENO

  8. The room you are in - my office

  9. Your fear - I fear God; I fear losing God

  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Gapan City, blogging

  11. Muffins - like 'em

  12. One of your wish list items - house and lot for everyone that I love

  13. Where you grew up - Gapan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines

  14. The last thing you did - sat down on this chair I am sitting right now

  15. What are you wearing - a smile (just a sweet smile!)

  16. Your TV - Samsung 21" and Panasonic 14"

  17. Your pets - don't have any

  18. Your computer - I have no computer

  19. Your life - checkered, colorful, controversial

  20. Your mood - pleasant

  21. Missing someone - mother

  22. Your car - I have no car

  23. Your favorite store - Jeleebee in Olongapo City

  24. Your summer - I'd like to unwind

  25. Your favorite color - yellow

  26. When was the last time you laughed - last night

  27. When was the last time you cried - can't recall

  28. Last person who emailed you - the very outspoken Nida Arganoza

  29. Your favorite food - rice and sinigang na bangus

  30. A place you would rather be right now - Vienna, Austria (just because VINCENT BUENO lives there)

I would like to pass this tag to 5 of my favorite bloggers, namely:

1) RhonB of Pin(k)oy
2) Joel Lumen of The Daily Grind
3) Ren Calago of In My Journey
4) Ruthinian of Nagging Thoughts
5) Roy of The Struggling Blogger dot com