Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE HAND BEHIND THE LETTERS


I have been tagged (again, and thanks!) by my good friend, Ron of In My Own Words, one of my favorite blogs.

They call this tag, “The Handwriting Tag”.

Honestly, I am not fond of “graphology”. I don’t believe in it. Besides, it scares me to find out what my penmanship will reveal about me. In short, I just write because I need to as it is required to communicate with others. That’s all!

Well, many have commented that my handwriting looks like a lady’s. Frankly, I noticed that, too. I do not know if that is a positive or negative comment. But what can I do?


The rules of this tag:

Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answer in numbers 2 and 3. Take a photo of it and upload the photo on your blog to show us what your handwriting looks like.

Answer these:

- your name/user name/pseudo
- right handed or left handed?
- Your favorite letters to write?
- Your least favorite letters to write?
- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

Tag five people.

I would like to victimize and see the handwriting of the following great bloggers:

1) Joel Lumen of The Daily Grind
2) KCee of Barefooted Me
3) Irish of Irish on Bizz
4) Xprosaic’s World
5) J. B. Masigan of ULTRAELECTROMAGNETICBLOG