Saturday, November 15, 2008

As some of you know, it was my Birthday recently, I received loads of lovely cards and 3 of them were beautiful hand crafted cards. I think they are all gorgeous, and I really appreciate the time and effort that went into making them.




This one was made by my sister Dawn,

she knows I love it 'cos I told her,














This one was handmade by our Friend Kate.
Thanks Kate a lovely surprise it's gorgeous, I just love the image.










and finally,





This was from my forum friend Louise Emma, it's such a beautiful card, when I opened the envelope it was a lovely surprise, I had no idea that Louise had taken the time to make me a card...

Thanks a Million Lou, I'm well into these Deco Ladies at the moment.

Come back soon we all miss you.......


If you want to see more of Louise's cards pop along to her blog The Lou-natic Asylum
and check them out, she has made some stunning cards.

My sister Dawn and my friend Kate make lovely cards, but they never post them anywhere. Please leave them all some comments, so they know you love the cards as much as I do.....