Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 Things About JAK

10

First thing you should know about me is: why do most of my friends call me jak? JAK is an initial of my name. It stands Johan Alvin Khosuma. My friends gave me that nickname when I was on my second grade at junior high school. It is little bit strange coz when I meet new friends, I always introduce my self as Alvin (never mention “jak” at all) but when I meet them again in the other time, they will call me jak (strange huh?)

9

Born at Surabaya 23 years ago but spent my childhood at Maluku Island, specifically Galela Village. I lived there for seven years and when I was a child there, I was a “bocah petualang”. Beach and forest was my playground. I set up trap at the beach, stole “kedondong” with my gank, climbing trees in the forest, etc. What a childhood I had, right?

8

Nasi goreng is my most favorite food. Wherever the restaurant is, jak always asks for “nasi goreng!” I remembered my friend had ever complained to me because wherever we went, I always ordered nasi goreng. Right now I was crazy about nasi goreng jawa.

7

Desperately loves football very much. I am a tifosi of Juventus and it’s legendary captain, Alessandro Del Piero. I am crazy about Italian Football. I’m not only watching but also playing football (futsal) with my friends. In football, my position is a right forward. I used to have a deadly right food canon ball which when I was on high school, I often scored many goals with it (hahahahaaa…little arrogance but it is true). But, now the shoot is disappear coz I’m too busy (or lazy?) too playing football consistently. Now, I loose my old touch in football but I’m still playing sometimes while hoping my old touch in football comes back.

6

I read and write (ya iya lah…) I mean I love read manga since I was on elementary school and ONE PIECE is the best ever manga in the world (no doubt) that I have ever read in my whole life. Beside reading manga, I am writing too. Now days, I am writing my own literature in my blog (saltnlights.blogspot.com) and I am very happy when my friends give me a feedback about my writing. It’s raising my spirit to learn more. Learn to write a beautiful writing that can inspire people’s life. So, thank you friends :)

5

In fashion, I like something not formal. Casual, little bit Rock and Roll, vintage, retro and simple are my fashion style. I do put a big attention for my fashion appearance because I like to see people who have a good taste of fashion. You can’t be a handsome or pretty person but if you success to find your own fashion style, you’ll be looked awesome.

4

I am a movie freak! (click here to prove it) I have watched so many movies and still watching movies that I’ve never watched before. Now, I have a forum blog to discuss movies (Join there, friends) Because of it, I have a dream to be a movie director so that I can make my own movie. That was my dream and right now, I am still struggling to fulfill my dream so pray for me my friends :)

3

My life is blessed with many best friends and they spread in many ganks hahahaa… So, I am a member of Childhood Gank, High School Gank, Gank Keren (College Gank), Gung Ho Gank, Image Media Gank, and finally but not least Cell Group Gank. I love them very much. They are my precious treasure and I will keep our friendship with all my life. I hope that all of us can be a best friend until we become grand parents even until we live forever in the Kingdom of Heaven (Amien!). I can mention their names one by one but I am too lazy to do that hahahahaaa…But, if you are my best fried, you must know lah :)

2

I lost my father when I was 10 years old. Such a huge storm in my life but I can get through from it because the rest of my family love me very much. I am a family man. I love every member of my family very much (I have a identical triplet nephews and they are soooooo funnyyy). Now, I am waiting for my new nephew which will be born by next year. Even I don’t like kids but my nephews is a “pengecualian” (I don’t know the English hahahaaa)

1

And the FIRST thing about my life is I am belong to Jesus Christ. He saved me with His crucify in the cross and I do believe and live with Him as my Savior. I’m nothing without His grace. I was not fear about my future anymore because He will never leave me. Now, I live my life with a purpose from Him. I live to be a salt and lights for all the people so that from my life, people can see His grace. I can’t do that by own strength (coz I am not perfect) but I will do my best…with Him…and for Him…