Friday, November 28, 2008

The Kitchen

Who wants to have a look at our kitchen...this is for some of our friends who have heard all about it but haven't seen it yet..I know you want to have a nosey..... (and for anyone else who's interested) here are some photo's..



Tony did a fantastic job..I think he is so talented, he designed the kitchen, handmade everything and fitted it all in perfectly. Mind you... I picked the induction hob which I love and the other appliances and managed to persuade him to let me have the wall tiles, which change colour depending on the light.






I can't say it was plain sailing as you all know I like to poke my nose in now and again.... and poor Tony only had weekends to work on it. The only thing that was supplied and fitted by an outside company were the granite work tops.










I have problems trying to shape cards, but Tony can make anything out of timber, rounded cabinets, fancy plinths etc..no problem.
I know it's not massive but it's has got everything that I wanted....









Just to say thank you, Tony,
I love it and you..





..and I just....
wanted to show you all
how clever he is...



Well what do you think???....