Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Greetings--Mojo Monday #73



Wow, I love this sketch! I think it is my favorite so far. As soon as I looked at it I knew exactly what I was going to do. I know I will use it again and again. Thanks Julee!

The stamps used are from Memory Box and the print cardstocks are from the Making Memories Rouge Paperie collection. The enameled brad is from the same collection. The base cardstock is cream Bazzill and the red cardstock is from Worldwin. The wide pink ribbon is from May Arts and is really a favorite of mine to use. I stamped the birds with Espresso Adirondack ink and colored it in with a little pink on the tummys of the birds. I pulled out my Radiant Pearls (ok, I know this dates me) and colored the branch and the berries. When it was done, I decided it needed a little bling and added some tiny fingernail rhinestones to the berries. I can't wait to give this card to someone very special.


hugs,