Monday, February 9, 2009

For Louise Emma

Made this for a lovely lady who used to be a member of a forum I belong to. Hope you had a great birthday Louise. Check out Louise's blog here, lots of lovely cards to see. Didn't want to post it here until I knew she had received it,





The sheet came from Nikky, have a look at her site here. I was a member of her group, but unfortunately I couldn't commit to sending her a card a month made from her sheets due to other commitments I had, which is a shame as she makes some lovely sheets. Anyway I checked with her and she said it was OK for me to still use her sheet, so thank you Nikki for the sheet, it made up lovely.


I wanted the dress to have more layers than the original sheet had, so I cut out a few more layers and added a bit of sparkle.



Hope you like it.