Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mojo 74--What Lies Before Us




(click image for bigger picture)

I just love the inspiration I get from the Mojo sketches. For this card I used some of the new Bo Bunny Abbey Road print cardstock and two colors of Bazzill Dotted Swiss cs. (brown and blue). The sentiment and butterfly are both from Penny Black (one of my all time fav companies), oh you probably already knew that though. The lace trim was natural color and I needed it to be brown, so out came my Copic marker. Voila! Brown trim. I also colored the butterfly with two colors of blue Copic markers for the wings and Lt Brown for the body. I finished the card off with some Bling and a Pearl (butterflies head) from Kaisercraft. Just a bit of Stardust pen here and there for a final touch.

Oh, it's American Idol time. See you all tomorrow!

hugs to all,