Sunday, February 15, 2009

For MY Valentine

I only send one valentines card, 'cos I've only got one Valentine, and he's been my Valentine since 1967, God, that's a long long time ago.....




Used Robo to make most of this card. Cut the sweetheart using a template made by emerald and the big white heart was a template made by Silene. The heart pocket was made from a template by Lindy Lou. All templates were freebies on UKS. Thank you ladies for sharing them.

The white perlised card used was by the glitter girls, I was surprised the Robo managed to cut through it as it was quite a thick card, had to run it through for four cuts but it cut well, now I know Robo will cut it, I'll use it again. The red perlised card was slightly thinner and only needed two cuts. Used a stamp for the flourish and the bug folder for the dots.


What do you think?