Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally New DSLR Camera!!!



I've been saving for a new Nikon DSLR camera for a while now and it arrived in the mail last week!! My first Nikon! Got two lenses too--a wide to normal lens and a telephoto lens.
WHOPPIE!!!

I'm selling my beloved Pentax film camera with it's 3 lens on ebay. I really loved that camera. I still love the look of film. After many years of processing my own pictures and working in a corporate professional photo lab, I was really glad to leave all the chemicals and water waste behind--don't want to go back.

Haven't had a chance to learn the manual setting or how to capture RAW uncompressed images yet. That will come with the new year.

Here are some tests pictures with my zoom lens--on all automatic settings.

Once I get the hang of the manual settings I'll be in business again!! I'm stoked!