Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pretty in Pink


Nine, nine.......finally number nine of the 12 Anni-Verve-sary sketches. I decided to go with a monochromatic color scheme for this card. The image was stamped in Ginger Adirondack ink and colored in with Prismacolor pencils. I added a little Diamond stickles to the flower for some extra pizazz. The base panel is a light pink Bazzill cs. The medium pink panel was run through the Cuttlebug with the script folder and then layered to a darker pink panel with just a teeny layer showing. I love using a very teeny layer as I think it allows the main layer to pop. KWIM?
On top of the script panel is a dark pink panel layered to a pale pink panel (with another teeny layer). On top of that is a small pale pink panel that was Cuttlebugged with the script folder as well. The beautiful pink ribbon is from Amuse (we have all of the colors in stock at the store).
The floral panel is attached to the card with foam tape to add a little height. The rhinestone brads were from my stash and I thought they were the perfect finish for this card. I gave this card to my dear friend Anne who loves pink, flowers and glitter so it was just perfect for her.
I still have three more of the Anni-Verve-sary cards to show you. Stay tuned.........
Hugs,