Monday, September 8, 2008

my promise to "D"



klip...klap...
klip...klap...

suddenly, "D" appeared
not invited
not expected
"D" just appeared mysteriously, like a stranger

my life was like an empty book
"D"appeared and started to write on the empty page
then, i thought i had a new hope
i thought i had a bright future

i was amazed by the attraction of "D"
i saw it...enjoyed it...loved it...obsessed by it...
i put all my hope in "D"
in "D", i trust

klip...klap...
klip...klap...

suddenly, "D" disappeared...
without my permission, without said goodbye
"D" disappeared like a thief in the midnight
stolen my hope and belief in the painful way

i didn't know what to do
i worried about my future
my passion was drown in the deepest sea
then, i remembered something

i just realized that i hadn't read the "D's writing"
then, i read it...
the writing said a promise
a holy promise, made by "D" only for me

"D" will always waiting for me
no matter how long i will arrive in "D's" place
i relieved "D" never leaved me
"D" is always waiting for me

then, i wrote my promise to "D"
i promised...
"...just wait for me, my "D"REAM
someday, i will pick you..."

no matter how hard it will be
no matter how many failure i have
i will not retreat
because you and i had made a promise

klip...klap...
klip...
klap...




-september, 10th 2008-