Monday, September 1, 2008

From the Dark to the Lights

life is unpredictable, like a BUTTERFLY EFFECTS
even THE SIXTH SENSE can’t be THE INTERPRETER of it
it can be LOST IN TRANSLATION if you try to find out
it is STRANGER THAN FICTION and HAPPENING just the way it is
in life, we can get through either THE UNFORTUNATE EVENTS or THE GOOD YEAR


i saw THE VANILLA SKY BEFORE SUNSET
the TEARS OF THE SUN completed my melancholic heart
i didn’t have a BRAVEHEART anymore to continue my UNFINISHED LIFE
slowly but sure, my BEAUTIFUL MINDS had changed become a CRUEL INTENTIONS
i was ALONE IN THE DARK, played HIDE AND SEEK with the lights


i WALK THE LINE, tried to reveal the meaning of my life BEYOND BORDERS
i searched the answers just want to know THE PROOF OF LIFE
however, the answer was so complicated like THE DA VINCI CODE
help me God; find me and just CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
guide me to CAST AWAY from the dark so I can see a DAY LIGHT


i became a HOSTAGE and TRAPPED in the RESIDENT EVIL
i couldn’t SCREAM to God because of THE DARK RISING in my life
but God found me from His SECRET WINDOW and SAVED me FROM HELL
He gave me an IDENTITY as His son and brought me CLOSER to Him
His love is for today, tomorrow, THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW and forever


God is my GOOD SHEPHERD and I am His GOOD FELLAS
I find my FINAL DESTINATION in my life after He found me
I am KEEPING THE FAITH on Him and walking in His GLORY ROAD
I will see THE RETURN OF THE KING of kings when the ARMAGEDDON comes
finally, I will live forever with Him in the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN


-june 20th 2008- enjoy it! ^_^