Monday, September 29, 2008

Create Joy


Creat Joy...............that says it all! This was the final sketch and card for the big Anni-Verve-sary that was back in August. This card came together very quickly for me, I had the image left over from a class I taught awhile back and it was already cut to the right size for the sketch. I started with a green card (Bazzill) and then layered a piece of light and dark pink Bazzill Bling cardstocks. I embossed the darker pink with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. I colored the Penny Black image with Prismacolor pencils and then added the "create joy" words from Hero Arts to a small circle that was cut with my scalloped nesties from the same green cardstock as the base card. The image was kicked up a notch with some Diamond Stickles glitter glue. The card was finished off with several sizes of green rhinestones that were also from Hero Arts.
I hope you have enjoyed the 12 Anni-Verve-sary cards as much as I enjoyed making them.
Hugs,