Friday, March 7, 2008

No Mojo

I haven't stamped much lately. I did make some ATC's for a few swaps over at the Stamp Shack. I see so many cards on the net that I like and want to make, but when I sit down to make something, my mind goes blank. Bummer for me! The swaps I did were: Black/White, Owls and the last one is Cupcakes. Yum, I wish I had a cupcake right now. :) As soon as I get them back, I will share them with you.

On the home front, I have been busy schlepping my dog Abby to and fro from the Vet, to the groomer and back to the Vet again. Abby tore the ligament in her knee and may need surgery but the Vet has suggested we try immobilizing the knee for the next few weeks and seeing if her knee will heal on its own. Anywho, she is the sweetest dog and I don't want her to be in pain, so I hope the splinting will help. She does seem to feel better with her leg wrapped.

I am still working 6 days a week and not liking it at all. 5 days would be fine, but 4 would be better.

Hope all is well with you all. I really appreciate you all for hanging in there and reading my ramblings!

Melissa