Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mojo Madness!

So every Monday Julee at Poetic Artistry posts a new sketch for us to try. Every Monday, I vow to sit down and make a card or two using her sketch. Most of the time, well this is no time. This week though I decided come heck or highwater I was going to give it a try. Here is a like to Julee's post with the sketch info. Here is what I came up with.



The first card was definately in my "comfort" zone as I love flourishes and flowers. The flourishes are a new set from Inkadinkado and the flowers are from Prima. The little pearls were a gift so I don't know where they came from. I used a black base card and cream VIA cardstock for the main part of the card. The small piece of print is from Crate Paper. I edged the cream layer with Antique Linen Distress Ink from Ranger.


The second card was just fun! I used another new set from Inkadinkado for the paws and the pup. The solid cardstocks were from a DCWV pad. I stamped the paws and pup with black ink and then went over them with my black glaze pen. It is kinda hard to tell, but I put some brads in some of the blue dots on the print panel. The fun dot print cardstock is from the new DCWV Pets paper pad. There are 48 prints in the pad! I gave this card to Dwight for his birthday.

If you give Julee's sketch a try, leave me a comment so that I can check em out!