Friday, March 28, 2008

Lovin' My Mind's Eye

I was dying to use some of the new My Mind's Eye paper that we received at the store. For this card, I used Julee's Mojo30 sketch. I just love the layout of this one and plan on using it again soon. The base card is Bazzill, the prints are My Mind's Eye. I embossed the flower (Great Impressions) and the words (Savvy) in Jackpot EP. For more info on Julee's sketch, go here.

At the store, we are gearing up for The Great Yosemite Stamp Escape. We are receiving boxes every day from our wonderful vendors. So many have donated great door prizes and things for the goody bags. There are a few spots left and if you can get info all of the info here. Just click on the link on the left to take you to the retreat info.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Hugs,
Melissa