Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Today is my hubby's birthday so I whipped up this card for him. Not alot of fuss, but I think he will like it just the same. I used the Baby Boy Stripe and Baby Boy Circles cardstock from the My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus line. The candles are from the Penny Black Salutations clear stamp set. I embossed them with clear EP on the Circles paper and cut them out. The words are from a Hero Arts clear set. I stamped the words in Ginger and Espresso Adirondack inks. I inked the stamp with Ginger first and lightly tapped it onto the Espresso pad to get just the right color. I cut the cream panel with "cloud" Fiskars scissors and edged the card with brown shimmery chalk.
Tonight I am fixing hubbys favorite dinner: BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Artichokes and Baked Potatoes. For dessert I am made Blackberry Cobbler. Mmmm......mmmm good. It's easy to make, anyone up for the recipe?