Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shoebox Swap--The Rest of the Story


The last three cards were designed by: Jann, Me and Ginger. Jann card was bright and cheery. Jann had us use the Cuttlebug ---ya gotta love the bug :) for the white background on the card. Sorry, it didn't scan too well. It really is bee-u-tiful! The next card we did was mine. I created this card/layout a few weeks ago, but I think it will work great for Captain Crafters Challenge #19 also. I used cardstock from Wild Asparagus and Colormates. The little bird is from Hero Arts. The words were originally coming out of the birds mouth but I liked them better underneath. Great thing about clear stamps, you can do that with ease.. The last card we did was Ginger's card. I just love the colors and her card was a card with a card. The image on the front opened up to reveal a Penny Black saying. The flowers on the front are also Penny Black. I love how Ginger uses the thinnest strips of cardstock as an embellishment. The card was finished off with a gold dragonfly and some ribbon.