Friday, July 20, 2007

Paradise


I made this card using a layout from one of our talented stampers at the store. Ginger did her card in an Asian them with Black/Gold and Cream and her image was of cranes. I really loved her card. I wanted to try the layout with a different theme and this is what I came up with.
Supplies used:
Paper: Bazzill, Collage Press
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Colorbox-Violet
Ribbon: May Arts
Embellishments: Prima and K & Co Bling
Jon and I are going to town today. Jon has 2 paychecks that he hasn't deposited yet. He is saving his money to put towards another car. (He has a 280zx that he has been working on) Now he thinks he needs a little 4 x4 pick-up because of the snow we get in the winter. He has an appointment to get his license on 8/15. Keep your fingers crossed! He is a good driver and I think he will do fine. Not sure how I will handle my "baby" driving though. Dad starts his Chemo today, please add him to your prayers.