Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rediscovering Embroidery



Theres no point in sewing with a machine if My hand sewing isn't up to much now is there!?
So I decided to don the hoop and threads again and try a few stitches and embellishments .......



It's a start! to be perfectly honest I struggle just seperating the threads! Rome wasn't built in a day.




A Lesson Learned



My Millie (5) found a Tamagotchi in the bush at the supervised playground, she handed it in like a good honest girl :) now it's been 3 months! no one has claimed it so she now has it! She was over the moon!


However, with 6 tamogotchi's between them before, I was only too pleased when the batteries failed them and I could stop pandering to their every needs everyday!


So Once again I find myself jumping up to the sound of bleeps every so often during my day!


Meet our new family member, the "flufy" family

(they are no longer one but a clan of children characters on one screen! )