Monday, January 19, 2009

Mojo Monday 69--Imaginations





















Wow! I loved this sketch and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it. I actually started this card earlier in the week, but did not get time to put the final touches on it until last night. All of the papers are from my stash. The stamps used were from the Verve Asian Flair and Fancy Florals sets. I embossed one of the flowers from Fancy Florals with clear EP on hot pink cardstock and then cut it out and turned it into a butterfly. I embossed the bamboo image on the pink panel with clear EP as well.
For the small tiles, I stamped the image with Onyx Black Versafine ink and then attached some of Tim's Fragments to them with Glossy Accents. After they were completly dry, I trimmed the extra paper off and put them on the card with some foam tape.
I have started Mojo 70 and hope to have it uploaded before I leave for CHA on Friday.
Hugs,