Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home from CHA

Boy am I tired! I always look forward to CHA every year and this year was no different. There is so much to see and do in such a little amount of time. I took alot of pictures and will do my best to get them sorted, edited and uploaded a little later today. We even had to evacuate the convention center at one point on Monday. Lucky for us, we were close to the door at the time.

I will post the winner of my Confections a little later today. I will be combining the comments from my Nearing 10,000 and Confections, oh sweet Confections posts and put everyone's name in a jar and have Jon pick one when he gets home from school today. I will also be sending a little something to the person who sent the most people my way. I truly appreciate all of the comments I received.

hugs,