Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weblog Award from Debbie


My friend Debbie gave me this award a few days ago and it couldn't have come at a better time. I have been in a funk about the Paypal thing and can't wait for it to be over. I talked to Seamus at Paypal today and he said it would take 10 days before they would have it all resolved. In the meantime, I have almost $1700.00 in limbo between my bank and Paypal. Hmmm, I hope the mortgage company will understand. Yeah right!

Okay, so back to this fabulous award. The rules are: 1) The winner can post the logo on her blog. 2) Link the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

So I am okay with the first two, but I don't really "know" anyone else who blogs. I have been inspired by many talented artists out here in blog land and I am not sure who to bestow this award to. For starters I will nominate Laurie, Amy and Emily. Each of these people has inspired me to keep on keepin' on in this wonderful craft we call stamping.

I will add to list in a day or two. Now, I am off to edit a couple of pics and share some cards.

Hugs,