Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've been busy, but I stamped!

Wow, during the week I painted one of the walls in my studio (aka: The Red Room) to a very neutral Navajo White. The wall that I painted (with a little help from DH) is the wall that my desk is up against. I always had a hard time working at my desk because I felt like the dark red wall was casting a shadow on my desk. I also bought a used oak bookcase and put in the corner of the room and completly cleaned off my desk. It always feels good to sit down and stamp in a clean space. I will cross my fingers that it stays that way.



So, I was feeling creative and made a few cards. I will share them over the next few days. For the first two cards, I combined two challenges from Julee at Poetic Artistry/Verve. Julee's Monday Mojo 44 (can you believe 44 weeks already) and over at SCS she is having "A Starry Challenge". So without further ado, here are my cards:







The first card is standard A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and the second card is a biggie A7 card (5" x 7").

The supplies used for both cards are:

Stamps: Swirly Stars-Verve

Inks: Mountain Lake, Lime and Lagoon Blue VersaColor Ink

Cardstock/Paper: Black Linen cs, Green Pebble cs, Chatterbox print paper and White cs

Embellishments are: Black Pearls for A2 card and Black Brads for A7 card.

Hugs,