Friday, July 18, 2008

Stamp Simply #44

Over at No Time To Stamp, Sharon has her "Stamp Simply" challenge and this is the first time that I am joining in. Her challenge was to create a card using purple and flowers. The flowers did not have to be purple, you just needed to have purple somewhere on your card.

For this card I inked part of the Penny Black Lace Flower Trio stamp with blue and purple Tombow markers. I spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it onto an inchie square. I embellished with a little bit of Diamond Stickles and then I stamped the itty bitty word "thanks" from the PTI Mixed Messages set. The inchie was layered to a scrap of cs out of my stash. Hooray for using scraps! The notecard is a lavender Fabriano Medioevalis stock. I don't remember where I got them from as they have been stashed away for some time. If you know where I can get more, please leave me a comment cause I would sure like to get some more. I framed the inchie with one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders from the Formal Squares set. The inchie was attached to the notecard with some foam tape to give the card a little dimension.

This card is one from a set of four. I will share the others later.

Hugs,