Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monday Mojo on Wednesday

Isn't it purtiful? I created this card from Julee's Mojo Monday sketch this week. You can go here to see the sketch. I am very grateful to the talented gals in stamping blog land who have the creativity to come up with these sketches.

The card details are: Base card is White shimmer cardstock layered with a pink print from the Memory Box Sprout pack. Another layer of white shimmer and a green print from the Sprout pack. The image layer is the pink print with a white shimmer layer. The rose stamp is from Paper Inspirations and I stamped the image twice with Mauve and Orchid Versacolor inks for the rose and Bamboo and Green Tea Versacolor inks for the stem and leaves. I embossed the image with clear powder. I cut out one of the roses and layered it to the base image with some foam tape. The words are from Papertrey and are stamped in Bamboo Versacolor ink. I finished off the card with some pearl embellishments and white Midori ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,