Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sharing a couple of older cards

Okay, so they are not ancient or anything but I did make them awhile back. The first one fits a #10 (letter size) envelope. The base card is black linen and then I layered with yellow dot cardstock from My Minds Eye (I think). The black print cardstocks are from Treehouse Memories. The bees are of course from Stampendous (aren't they cute?). I used a black glaze pen to give the bee's bodies a little shine. A little glitter glue on the wings, some ribbon and a tiny Jolee's flower and it was done.

This one I did awhile back for a three by three challenge we had at the store. You were to use 3 print papers/cardstocks from 3 different companies. My base card is Bazzill cardstock. The large blue/green floral print is from K & Co. , the smaller floral print is from SEI and the green mottled print is from My Minds Eye. The ribbon was from my friend Debbie and the green clipiola was in my stash. The "happy birthday" stamp is from Hero Arts.



On the homefront, We went to the "Christmas" party tonight for one of my jobs. It was a nice dinner complete with gifts for all. You see, one of my jobs is at our local department store so until the holidays pass and inventory is done, no partying for us! While we were at the party, it started snowing again. The satellite dish is covered, so no TV tonight. Thank goodness for my computer. I hope we don't loose power! TTFN!