Friday, February 1, 2008

And the winner is...........

ETA: Claire, please send your snail mail info to me at: mdcash@sti.net


Claire!

Claire said...
I love to stamp because for me it lets me be creative and makes other people happy when family and friends receive my cards or crafts.It makes me happy when I am sad or mad. It makes me calm. I love being creative and stamping allows me to do that but also see how other people can be creative with the same stamp that I have.

Claire,
Please e-mail me with your snail addy and I will get your goodies mailed right out to you.

If I don't hear from Claire by Tuesday Feb 5, I will pick another winner as I want to get this package mailed before I leave for CHA.

Thanks to everyone for posting comments and subscribing. I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Melissa