Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Amazing Sunset


I almost always have my camera with me in the car and I was sure glad I had it with me the other night when I was on my way home from work. As I turned onto the road to our house on Monday night, I looked through the trees and this is what I saw. I backed up the car, put the window down and snapped the view. If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was looking at a forest fire. (not something I want to see).

Only one more day and then Robin and I will be heading to Anaheim to attend the CHA show. Sharon and Al will meet us there on Sunday. I can't wait for a few days away. Robin and I have a few classes scheduled and we are going to check out the Copic Marker workshop on Saturday afternoon and we are going to an SEI preview Saturday evening. We are hoping to do some make/takes on Sunday and then will meet up with Sharon and Al and hit the show floor running! Comfy shoes are a must!

I am taking my computer and hope to share pictures along the way. Which booth should we check out first?