Sunday, February 17, 2008

CHA Photos---Penny Black



Just about anyone who knows me, knows that I love, love, love Penny Black rubber stamps. These pictures are 3 of their boards that were on display at the show. Robin and I did a really cute m/t at the PB booth also. (still need to take pics of the m/t's that we did) It is hard to tell, but there is Stickles on several of the samples on these boards --- ya just gotta love that glitter :)

On the bottom board, Elizabeth from Penny Black told us that she inked the bold word stamps with pigment ink (she uses VersaColor) and then went over the images with pearlescent Brilliance inks and then stamped them. They were rich with color and shimmer. I forgot to ask if she used a similar color or possibly just gold or silver over the VersaColor inks. Maybe, I should e-mail her.

The link to Penny Black is to the left if you want to check them out!

TTFN!