Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAG!

I have been tagged by the lovely Chris at Kiamyka
Thank you x x

The rules are;

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So 7 facts about me;

1)
I was coeliac (Allergic to Gluten) as a child, thankfully I out grew the condition in my late teens.
Discovering Doughnuts and fresh baked bread was a heavenly Joy!

I had a friend at school who said I could eat the remains of her cake mix as her mum had used gluten free flour; She lied and I was very poorly sick and missed the party.
(that was nearly 30 years ago!)

2)
I don't hold grudges.

3)
A brick wall fell on me when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I suffered nothing more than a grazed shoulder! and I had no top on!

4)
My family owned a pure white cat called fluffy,
she had 3 ears, 1 eye and 2 club paws! (she hated me!)

5)
My name "Buffy" is a pet form of "Elizabeth" As a little girl I used to say Lily ~ Buff and the Buff stuck, I was chuffed to see this in a baby names book recently!

6)
I have always lived around this area and my children attend the same school as I did,
Some of the teachers from my days are still there!

7)
I completed a 5 year Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship at Imperial College and went on to work there as a workshop Technician. It was the last year and as far as I know the last Company to offer such an Apprenticeship as the old school apprenticeships are now long gone!

My 7 Tags are;

My World
Cinnamon Cottage
All about eden
Pearls and Whirls
The Lilac Kitchen
The Vintage Kitten
Scrapbooking Virgin