Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's back!!

I'm so excited. Its finally back! My computer that is...
Hooked it up this morning. It works and all my files are still there! It does seem slower than I remember it...not sure why it would be but Robert thinks so too.

Good news. I finished the latest website that I was working on. Yea! Take a look. www.gullandforge.com It's a fairly simple one. He has plans to expand it quite a bit later on. Larry and his wife are also in a documentary Robert and I recently completed. It's on people who keep chickens in the city--Mad City Chickens the film. City chicken keeping is fast becoming a world-wide phenomenon. YOU might have neighbors that keep chickens in your city. If you want to take back some little control of your food supply--keep a few chickens in the backyard.