Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello (#8)



Slowly but surely, I will get all of the Anni-Verve-sary cards shared with you all. This is another one of my favorites. I used Bazzill Black and White cs. I stamped and embossed the floral image (Dandy from Penny Black) in black and cut out with my oval nesties. I colored the flower with a Copic (G99-Olive) marker and then added a little glitter glue.
The satin ribbon was white and I wanted it to match, so I colored it with my Copic (G99-Olive) marker also. The word "hello" is from the Stampendous Sunny Flowers set.
I ran the white background panel through the Cuttlebug first with the Swiss Dots folder for the bottom and then the Leafy Branch folder for the top.
Finished it off with some green bling from Me and My Big Ideas.
I gotta run, we are off to a friends for a BBQ/Swim Party.
Hugs,