Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another 2 cards

A happy one and a sad one.




Sadly a friend of ours passed away, so I had to make a Sympathy Card.
I've never had to make one before, and hope it will be a very long time before I have to make another one. Amethyst Stardream card embossed with the Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls folder, which was matted onto purple mirri card, onto a Ivory pearlescent card, made a small bouquet of flowers for the embellishment, with some purple ribbon and punched the corners.
I tried to keep it simple.






On a happier note, a Birthday Card, cut & embossed using the Elegance and Fantasy Board by Keepsake, Anthracite Stardream Card for the base, for the segments I used the Centura Pearl Embossed Spiders Web card in Platinuim, added some peel offs and some gems, made a couple of little flower posies and a double bow to finish it.


Bye for now