Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ordered a new camera!

Yeah!, Yippy, Yee Haw!

I tried to get a few shots of some cards the other day and my old camera is just worn out! I just ordered my new camera and hope it doesn't take too long to get here. I want time to play with it before I head to CHA in February.

After looking and looking I finally decided on the Canon S5 IS. I am hoping that the additional zoom and the optical stabilization will help me get some better pictures of my cards and the beautiful nature around where I live.
Isn't it purtiful? (as Jon would say) Not as compact as the camera DH got me for Christmas but packed with a whole lot more for not much more money. It even comes with a table top tripod (say that fast three times).
Hang in there with me, I promise to have new stuff to show you soon.